Hiring Frontend Developer
Job Reference Number: FD-TEC
Employment Term: Full-time / Project-based
Employment Type: Permanent / Contract
Job Function: System Development
- Collaborate with Design Team to ensure technical feasibility and implementation of UI/UX designs
- Collaborate with senior developers to integrate developed UI features
- Assist back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting
- Assist Product Team with research and evaluation of the development of applications and features that grows with the needs of the company
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimize application with maximum speed and scalability
- Conduct web application testing, maintenance, and enhancements
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Computing Science or related discipline
- 2 years or above working experience in frontend development. In addition, App development experience is preferred.
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Junior Frontend Developer
- Good communication skills, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge in frontend framework (e.g. Bootstrap), CMS (e.g. wordpress), ASP.net and C# is an advantage
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools (e.g. Illustrator and Photoshop), to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image
- Good command of spoken and written Chinese and English
If you are interested in applying for the job above, please email us your full resume at [email protected]. Don’t forget to quote the job reference number in the email subject line.
For more information about our company and core values, please click here.
We’re always looking out for all kinds of talented individuals to join our team. Think you’ve got what it takes? Email us now.